For our Customer Care Department, Florida office
Job description: Tier 1 & Tier 2 Customer Support Engineer.
Customer Support Engineer for RGRAUTO's fleet solution in the US market.
Candidate will possess a broad technical knowledge of web based software, Networking, log analysis and SQL software. Candidate will be highly experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to End Users
- Supported solutions combined multidisciplinary software, hardware and embedded
- Based elements in the commercial fleets market
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web based tools and email
- Advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues.
- Work closely with higher tiers and assist in the solution of complex problems
- Travel for onsite emergencies and training from time to time
- Strong understanding of Networking and Windows
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of SW and HW problems
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
2+ years of Software and Networking experience as a technical support engineer/ in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Practical engineer / Application engineer