Sales Manager (position # 111)
We are expanding and seeking talented sales specialists who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! If you love sales and sophisticated, cutting edge technologies, if you are a proactive and self-motivated sales expert – we would love to hear from you!
More details of this position?
Our Sales Specialists are responsible for developing and maintaining sales activity across the country. You will be responsible to develop relations with resellers and prospective clients. To be successful in this position, you will need to have experience as an account manager, be a self discipliner self-starter, organized with strong sales and training skills. You also will need to have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage and captivate your audience.
Main Duties and Functions:
- Generating and increasing sales to resellers and end-users
- Engaging with new customers and growing existing implementations
- Presenting RGRAUTO solutions to potential and existing customers and resellers
- Ability to work through a variety of means including seminars, exhibitions, webinars, social and direct networking, lead management, cold-calling, and appointment setting
- Patience and listening skills to better understand the needs and challenges of customers and partners
- Weekly reports to your management to ensure your success
- Building and maintaining company credibility, our unique values, and trust with your agents, resellers, customers, and partners
- Self-managing of your pipeline in order to meet or exceed monthly sales volume requirements
- At least three documented years of direct/indirect/channel sales experience
- Previous experience in telematics, automotive systems, and fleet management fields
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Zoho or other CRM systems
- Ability to create presentations and other sales tools using different platforms and software such as Google Office, MS Office, Prezi and Keynote
- ust have remarkable verbal and written communication skills
- Must have experience in speaking at seminars and conferences
- Excellent interpersonal skills - advantage
- Time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to travel
Our Core Values
Over almost two decades, we are obliged to deliver the most innovative solutions integrated with our partners - world-leading vendors. We do not push for one direction, one solution or one vendor. We offer a wast set of solutions with a variety of features and let our customers choose the best solution for their needs. This is one of the reasons why our customers appreciate our wide portfolio of different solutions from advanced driver assistance systems to smart fleet management telematics platforms, usage-based insurance telematics, and parental peace-of-mind tools. Using leading, state-of-the-art technologies from our vendors around the globe we guarantee our customers get the best of class solutions, based on international and multi-discipline industries deployments experience - from light vehicles to lorries and from busses to heavy machinery, from Food, tobacco and pharmaceutical industries to oil&gas and construction, from public and municipal transport to law enforcement and other government organizations.
If you feel like you can be a part of us and you can contribute to our success and thriving, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Customer Support Engineer (position # 211)
Job description: Tier 1 & Tier 2 Customer Support Engineer.
Customer Support Engineer for RGRAUTO's fleet solution in the US market.
Candidate will possess a broad technical knowledge of web based software, Networking, log analysis and SQL software. Candidate will be highly experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to End Users
- Supported solutions combined multidisciplinary software, hardware and embedded
- Based elements in the commercial fleets market
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web based tools and email
- Advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues.
- Work closely with higher tiers and assist in the solution of complex problems
- Travel for onsite emergencies and training from time to time
- Strong understanding of Networking and Windows
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of SW and HW problems
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
2+ years of Software and Networking experience as a technical support engineer/ in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Practical engineer / Application engineer