Driver Assistance & Collision Prevention
RGRAUTO offers an integrated Advanced Driver Assistant and Collision Prevention System that helps drivers improve their driving habits and avoid road accidents.
The State of the art EyeFleet 65i system is easily installed in any vehicle regardless on the make, model and year. It protects drivers, passengers, pedestrians and other road users from needless collisions, injuries and fatalities.
A single forward-facing vision sensor is installed on the windshield behind the rear-view mirror and acts as a driver's third eye. It is never distracted, never falls asleep and constantly monitors the dynamic driving environment. When a risk of an imminent collision is detected, the driver immediately gets visual, audible and tactile alerts providing him enough time to react in order to avoid an accident or mitigate its consequences.
The system detects pedestrians, cyclists, motorcycles, all types of vehicles, lane marking, traffic signs, speed limit indicators and much more.
EyeFleet 65i system also helps drivers keep the necessary distance from a vehicle ahead, acting as a virtual bumper, preventing tailgating and reducing the risk of an emergency braking.
In some vehicles the system can control the high-beam in order to avoid blinding the drivers ahead. In addition it can disable cruise-control when a vehicle enters into a non sufficient headway distance and a risk of a forward collision increases.
EyeFleet 65i main features
- Pedestrian and Cyclists Collision Warning
- Forward Collision Warning
- Headway Monitoring & Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Traffic Signs Recognition
- Speed Limit Indication & Warning
- Intelligent High-Beam Control
- Online/real-time monitoring and tracking
- Driving behavior statistics & analytics
- Geofencing control and individual rules setups
- Enhanced Fleet Management Features
- CAN/Analogue installation
- Remote vehicle diagnostics
- iOS/Android support
- Advanced Drivers Identification
- User Friendly Graphic Interface
- User Portal accessible from desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Parental control